Monday, February 13, 2012

Cupid's Arrows



Recipe Trial.

I am all about the homemade Valentine. I think Valentine's day is beautiful in it's most simplistic form. I don't think it should be about another chance to spend a fortune on a gift. I think it should be about saying I love you, or I care or you are my friend in a simple heartfelt way. 

I want nothing more than to spend Valentine's evening at home with my hubby serving up our annual seafood pasta dinner. This year we are having lobster puttanesca. My kids will get shrimp and spaghetti. 


Fortunately my youngest daughter still loves to do all of her valentines for school homemade. She is a girl after my own heart. This year we stole this idea from Family Fun and made these cupid hearts for her classmates.


Simple, Easy and fun to do together. 


Just use a wooden skewer to drill holes in candy juju hearts. For the end of the arrow I used a knife to cut a bigger V into the heart. We stuck a stick pretzel between the two ends and voila. 



No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin