Friday, June 1, 2012

Banana Nutter Cookies



Recipe Trial and Pantry Recipe:
Yep, it is another recipe for ripe bananas. You can never have too many of those now can you? I found the recipe in a cookbook I have had for 17 years. Festive Fare: Lite Menus for Playful Days. 

I had never heard of these cookies so they became our Sunday baking project. Quite tasty if I do say so. I think you will like them too. 

 The Recipe
1 Small Banana, mashed
1/4 Cup margarine
1/2 Cup peanut butter
1/3 Cup White sugar
1/3 Cup brown sugar
1 egg
1/2 tsp vanilla extract
1 Cup flour

Preheat oven to 425 degrees. Cream together banana, margarine, and peanut butter. Add sugars and then remaining ingredients. Place dough by teaspoonfuls onto greased cookie sheets and bake for 8-10 minutes. 
Yield 2 Dozen cookies

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin