Saturday, April 18, 2009

First Award



I am so excited to recieve my first ever blog award from another blog with some serious good eats, Pots and Plots. Thank You. Thank You. Please check out her delicious site. Now I know this is not a recipe but I get to nominate 8 blogs for this same award. I love to promote good food so please enjoy my choices for winners.

“These blogs are exceedingly charming. These kind bloggers aim to find and be friends. They are not interested in self-aggrandizement. Our hope is that when the ribbons of these prizes are cut, even more friendships are propagated.”

It also says : “Please give more attention to these writers. Deliver this award to eight bloggers who must choose eight more and include this cleverly-written text into the body of their award.”

1.Real Mom Kitchen I have made more recipes from this blog than from any other. I especially love her crockpot recipes.

2. Lunch Box Project
I am a sucker for art. Her charming food art is so cheerful I am at her site at least once a week just to browse the darling food depictions.
3. Ressionipies I love this site because it breaks down the price tag on every recipe posted. Plus the recipes are tasty and budget friendly. My Favorite!
4.From My Tummy To Yours My SIL is a great cook and her recipes are always a hit at family gatherings. Plus, being Australian she throws in some good Thai recipes on her blog.
5.Libby's Kitchen Another family food blog that has all my families favorite recipes on it. Plus a few extra that are on my food to try list.
6. Meal Planning
Mommies
A handy weekly meal planning blog for those weeks you have cooking block.
7.Savory Sweet Life Heaven help me her recipes just look good.
8. Mostly Food Journal I am a journalist by trade and so I had to throw another food site in here that I love to visit just for the great articles.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin