Thursday, February 11, 2010

3 Easy Chocolate Treats


The other day, my dear friend emailed me her personal wish for my happiness. "May blessings be poured down upon you in chocolate." She so knows me. Now because I forgot I was posting every day this week, I am cheating and sending you to the recent article on chocolate I wrote for my Taste section of my Alive! mag. It has 3 delicious recipes involving chocolate that are perfect treats for your loved ones this February ( chocolate cures the stuck in a snowdrift winter blues and makes perfect I love you gifts). There are two newbies and one oldie. My puffy chocolate pizza is on this blog already.

But hey check out the Valentine's oreo fudge and opposites attract popcorn. Go see the article and recipes here: Chocolate -- A Love Offering



No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin