Saturday, September 15, 2012

Farmer's Market Veggie Sides

Look at that cute ballerina :) that accompanied me to the market.


I love the farmer's market. In fact, this week I went twice. I love all those fresh veggies. Now, because I am kind of busy canning salsa, freezing peaches and eating berries, I am going to do a cheater's post.

You see I already wrote a post about farmer's market veggies this week on my magazine Alive! Utah. Our Taste section features recipes from my local extension service and farmer's market. I tested a few of the recipes and so far I have loved them. So much so, that I keep wishing I had known about these earlier -- way earlier.

So go check out all these recipes here.  Farmer's Market Recipes

Here are a few peeks at the recipes you will find.

Spinach and White Bean Crostini

Asian Green Beans

Summer Cucumber salad



No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin