Sunday, June 22, 2014

Peach Frosty Lemonade



My husband says I go through weird addictions. He may be right.
This peach frosty lemonade is my latest craze. It is the best nonfat summer treat. I have been making some every night. Plus, it is easy. It is kind of a cheater gourmet lemonade, which is important because I tried making some for just myself but pretty soon I was making  1.5 quarts each night. I felt guilty not sharing.

My secret weapon: An immersion blender. I love that thing. Everyone needs one. You can use a blender but I like the immersion blender because I can mix it up right in my cup or my pitcher.



1.5 Quart  Peach Frosty Lemonade

Put ingredients  in this order into 2 quart pitcher.

2 cups crushed ice.
Pink Country Time lemonade mix (enough measured for 2 quarts)
1\2 Cup frozen peaches
3 TB Torani peach syrup
2 Cups cold water

Use immersion blender or blender to mix until frothy on top and all peach chunks are gone.

Sip outside in the hammock( or on  the DIY pallet bed) and watch the sun set. 

1 comment:

AlwaysJoy said...

That looks so good!! I'll have to hit up tj Maxx to see if they have peach torani

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin