Monday, February 8, 2010

Nutella Swirl Cheesecake Tarts


I am having a week long "just for the love of it fest." HUGH? I know you are all are wondering, what is such a fest? All week I will post recipes that I have either made simply for the love of kids, husbands,friends. i.e. tomorrow I will post a quickie baked beans recipe. I only make baked beans because two people in my family think they are the best side dish ever, and I really love those two people. The best part, I am only including my easy pantry friendly recipes. I will be whipping up some other goodies like calamari but they don't all fit the theme of this blog.


I will also post a few treat ideas to love em with food, including my eight-year-old's Easy Bake valentine creation. But today I am posting a little recipe that is just for the love of Nutella. I love Nutella, my kids love Nutella, we are Nutella freaks in this house.


I was disappointed that I missed the Nutella day on Saturday. But as soon as I found out there was a worldwide Nutella day, I ran to the kitchen and whipped up this little pretty, "just for the love of it"


Nutella Swirl Cheesecake Tarts

12 mini graham cracker tarts (they come in packages of 6) (make your own if you must)
1 package of white or yellow cake mix (I used yellow)
8 oz. cream cheese, softened
1/2 Cup sour cream
1/4 Cup sugar
2 eggs
12 tsp of Nutella (removed from the can)
Hot fudge
Directions:
Combine cake mix cream cheese, sour cream, eggs, and 1/4 cup of sugar. Beat on medium speed for 3 minutes. Fill each individual graham cracker tart with batter. Fill to the top. Lightly cut 1 tsp of Nutella into batter and lightly swirl and cut through batter.
Bake at 350 degrees for 25-30 minutes. Let cool 10 minutes. Top with warmed hot fudge sauce.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin