Saturday, January 14, 2012

7 Soups


Pantry Recipe
Once a month I post a link to the Taste section on my Alive! Utah magazine. This month we featured 7 soups recipes from Southern Utah cooks. I have tasted most of these soups and they are fantastic. But one of my favorites is the sausage tortellini soup that is amazing and easy and very pantry friendly. 

I just made it last week for our friends who watched our kids while the hubby and I ran away to Vegas for our Anniversary. No we didn't get our vows renewed. We just wanted to go somewhere warm where we could eat tasty food, visit Trader Joe's and see the Blue Man Group.

Look at that tasty soup. All my favorite Italian flavors rolled into one soup.
 
Go get the recipe for this soup and others including the cream of asparagus by a local chef. See picture at top of article. 7 Soups

You won't be disappointed. 

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin