Friday, December 31, 2010

Crockpot Bread, Oreo Nutella Pie, Pear Pineapple Jam -- This Year's Favorites


Yep I am going to do it. I am going to do a roundup of 2010's top viewed recipes on Pantry Eats. It always amazes me that I can never guess what my most viewed recipes will turn out to be. And some of them are from way back when I first began this blog, while some are from a couple months ago.

So in case you missed these recipes the first go round and never found them later on my blog, here are 2010's Top 10 Pantry Eats recipes

1. Banana Cherry Jell-o Pops 

2. Crockpot Peach Cobbler

3. Crockpot Honey whole Grain Bread

4. Peanut Butter Pancakes from homemade pancake mix

5. Pineapple Pear Jam

6. Oreo Nutella Cream Pie

7. Bulk Freezer Pie Crusts

8. DIY Ranch Seasoning Mix

9. Make your own Pancake Mix

10. Reduced Sugar Blueberry Jam

Can't wait to see what my readers like next year. Happy New Year!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin